
I bought quite a lot of fruits from the supermarket recently because people have been telling me how important it is to eat fruits for the baby.
The next day we have to get out of the house to leave for church and after finishing breakfast downstairs, i thought "Hm maybe i should bring the kiwis with me so i can eat in the church office, just in case they go soft from being too riped."
So we went back up to the house, i took the fruits, and after taking a quick turn in the bathroom for fear of letting hubby wait, i was like "Ok let's go!". We locked the door and got out, the 2nd time.
At the lift, hubby said "Er, where is your fruit huh?"
"Opps, still at the door I think ^_^."
I have totally forgotten the thing i came back for. Went back to the house, got the fruits, and got out again, the 3rd time.
I'm not exactly sure if this is a pregnancy deficiency coz i think i might be capable of doing this before too. Anyway i couldn't stop laughing at myself all the way to the car, in the car, and through the journey. How brainless can i get? Poor baby, better not inherit this part of me ^_^

No comments:
Post a Comment