Tuesday, September 30, 2008

3/4 of a Milestone

Heaviest stage of my life hehe ^_^
Bottom up angle makes tummy looks bigger than actual
Just not too long ago it was 1/4, then 1/2, and we never quite realize it is now 3/4?!?

I am not doing justice to my baby as i missed out blogging about our precious angel for the past months. First of all, we're expecting a princess ^_^ She is so shy even in the womb as her legs were just so tightly shut together, and only after several attempts over 3 visits to the gynae we finally spotted the gender. Hehe ok she's a demure princess :)

This has been an extremely good pregnancy and we give all thanks and praise to our gracious Lord! I continue to eat anything and at anytime like a p*g, no cravings, no sickness, just much bigger now and moving slower. I start to feel the weight of the tummy and sometimes it can get difficult to sleep at night. But overall, i feel good :) Sisters out there, c'mon and have babies! It's quite easy! (i mean so far :P)

I'm getting real excited just thinking about how to doll up my kid! woahaha ...

No comments: